نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

NEW YEAR

Batman: Year One 2011,انیمیشن بتمن,بلوری,دانلود انیمیشن Batman Year One با زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود انیمیشن Batman: Year One 2011,دانلود انیمیشن بتمن سال اول,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی Batman: Year One 2011,دانلود فیلم Batman: Year One 2011 1080p,دانلود کارتون Batman: Year One 2011 720p,دانلود کارتون با دوبله فارسی,دانلود مستقیم Batman: Year One 2011 BluRay,
ادامه مطلب
Winnie the Pooh A Very Merry Pooh Year,x265 HEVC,انیمیشن وینی پو یک سال خیلی خوب برای پو,دانلود A Very Merry Pooh Year 2002 720p BluRay,دانلود انیمیشن Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year 2002,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی A Very Merry Pooh Year 2002,دانلود کارتون A Very Merry Pooh Year با دوبله فارسی,دانلود کارتون وینی پو 2002,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن A Very Merry Pooh Year 2002 1080p,درام,دوبله فارسی انیمیشن A Very Merry Pooh Year 2002,زبان اصلی,
ادامه مطلب
The Year Without a Santa Claus 1974,x265 HEVC,خانوادگی,دانلود The Year Without a Santa Claus 1974 720p,دانلود انیمیشن The Year Without a Santa Claus 1974,دانلود انیمیشن سال بدون بابانوئل 1974,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون با دوبله فارسی,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن The Year Without a Santa Claus 1974 1080p,زبان اصلی,سال بدون بابانوئل,کریسمس,کیفیت بلوری,
ادامه مطلب
BluRay,DC Super Hero Girls: Hero of the Year 2016,WEB-DL,x265 HEVC,دانلود DC Super Hero Girls: Hero of the Year 2016 720p,دانلود انیمیشن DC Super Hero Girls: Hero of the Year 2016,دانلود انیمیشن دختران ابرقهرمان 2016,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم با حجم کم,دانلود کارتون با دوبله فارسی,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن Super Hero Girls: Hero of the Year 2016 1080p,زبان اصلی,
ادامه مطلب
هر سال میگفتم  «happy new year». 
اما امسال می‌گویم  «happy new year».
هر سال، نو شدن سال برایم مهم بود و عامل خوشحالی...
اما امسال... امسال میخواهم فقط لبخند بزنم. نه به خاطر نو شدن سال، بلکه به خاطر اینکه زنده ام، نفس میکشم، حس میکنم، عشق می‌ورزم، دوست داشته می شوم، میرقصم و برای خودم خیال پردازی میکنم...
سال نو مبارک! 
Medical-medical trips to Iran jumped with currency stimulus in the first six months of this year. Information from representatives of organizations active in the field of health tourism shows that in the last months of the year, almost the entire year, health tourists have entered the country.
Most of the tourists were from the Persian Gulf, Iraq, Syria and, of course, Iranians residing in Canada and Germany, who traveled to Iran to receive a variety of medical and hospital services such as plastic surgery, open heart surgery and orthopedics.
Foreign tourist arrivals to Iran aimed at "receiving and receiving medical services" hit a record high in the first four months of this year under the influence of currency stimulus.According to the statistics of the first four months of this year, th
A senior Iranian official says the country will host an international conference on rural tourism next year.
Deputy Head of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Handicrafts Vali Teymouri says rural tourism is of significance around the globe.

“Given that rural tourism and nature touring is the slogan of the whole world, Iran announced its readiness to host the rural tourism conference in the country,” he noted.
The deputy minister underlined that a strategic document for the development of rural tourism is being drawn up.
“This document will be announced at the international rural tourism conference,” he noted.
“Iranian people are into travelling and spending while on a trip, and serious attention should be paid to domestic tourism potential,” he said.
The official
A
total of 5,986 homes were sold in the capital in the month ending June
21, as the average price of each square meter of a residential unit in
Tehran stood at 132.99 million rials ($1,023)

Tehran Home Sales Dip 59% as Prices Increase 104%
Home prices in Tehran continued to increase while the number of property
deals declined in the third month of the current Iranian year (ended
June 21), latest data released by the Central Bank of Iran show
According to CBI, 5,986 homes were sold in the capital during the
period, signaling a year-on-year decrease of 59.8% compared with the
14,886 deals of the corresponding month of last year
The number of property deals dropped by 50.6% compared with the preceding Iranian month
The average price of each square meter of a reside
SEOUL (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper pressed South Korea on Friday to pay more for the cost of stationing U.S. troops in the country and to maintain an intelligence-sharing pact with its other Asian ally Japan that Seoul is about to let lapse.

Speaking after a high-level defense policy meeting with his South Korean counterpart Jeong Kyeong-doo, Esper also said the two countries have to be flexible with their joint military drills to support ongoing diplomatic efforts to end North Korea’s nuclear program.
But he stopped short of announcing any changes to exercises next month that North Korea has sharply condemned.
North Korea said on Thursday it had turned down a U.S. offer for fresh talks ahead of a year-end deadline Pyongyang has set for Washington to show more flex
 You must see some of strange things on your life but now we decide familiarize you with one of the strangest events of world that happen every year
In Ashura day (the day that Imam Hussein (third Imam of shia Muslim) and his helper (follower) that resurrected against the cruelty and they were martyred in karbala( one city in Iraq) while number of Imam Hussein helper is 72 and number of enemies is near ten thousand people) an amazing event happens in Karbala and in the Museum of Imam Hussein that kept from a little soil (dust) of the grave of Imam Hussein and in the Ashura morning soil of grave start to changing  to blood until the noon and amazing point is that soil dont get color of blood but it made wet and change to blood if you cant belive it you can go to Karbala and Museum of Imam
یک.
امسال برادرم سال ُ پیش خانواده‌ی همسرش تحویل می‌کنه، لذا نه تنها از جمع پونزده نفره خبری نیست، بلکه تلفات هم داریم.

دو.
از لحاظ بومی‌سازی موسیقی: 
"Amoo Nowruz" tell me if you're really thereDon't make me fall in love againIf he won't be here next year"Amoo Nowruz" tell me if he really cares'Cause I can give it all away if he won't be here next year

سه.
برای این‌که اختلاف پیش نیاد، خطاب به همسر آینده:
And know we'll never see your family more than mine

چهار.
 هرچه‌قدر غرق مزایای منزوی بودن باشیم، به خاطر همین شب عید هم که شده، باید آدما رو بر
Plants vs Zombies Game Of The Year Edition امروز برای شما کاربران عزیز جدیدترین نسخه بازی کم حجم، مهیج ، فوق العاده زیبا و اعتیاد آور Plants VS Zombies گیاهان در مقابل زامبی ها رو آماده دانلود کردم. بازی Plants vs Zombie سبک جدید از بازی را به نمایش می گذارد که می توان گفت ترکیبی از سبک های Strategy و Tower Defence می باشد.  در بازی Plants VS Zombies ،زامبی ها به سمت خانه شما حمله می کنند و شما باید با کاشتن گل و گیاه های متفاوت که در باغچه های خانه ی خود می کارید از حمله به خانه تان جلوگیری کنید.
عنوان کتاب: A History of God: the 4000 year quest of Judaist, Christianity and Islam نویسنده: Karen Armstrong انتشارات و سال نشر: Ballantine Books 1993درباره نویسنده: خانم کارن آرمسترانگ محقق انگلیسی و متخصص «تاریخ دین و مطالعات ادیان» است. او تحقیقات زیادی از منظر تاریخی درباره ادیان مختلف انجام داده است که از جمله آن می‌توان به پژوهش ایشان درباره پیامبر اسلام اشاره کرد که در کتابی تحت عنوان «زندگانی محمد(صلی الله علیه و آله و سلم)» منتشر شده است. برای آشنایی بیشتر با خانم کارن آرمسترانگ
◻️Second..................ثانیه◼️Minute..................دقیقه◻️Hour.....................ساعت◼️Day...........................روز◻️Week......................هفته ◼️Fortnight...........دو هفته◻️Month......................ماه◼️Monthly...............ماهانه◻️Bianuual.........شش ماهه◼️Year........................سال◻️Annual.................سالانه◼️Decade...................دهه◻️Century..................قرن◼️Millennium..........هزاره
سلام دوستان . غمخواری هستم، مدیر فروشگاه اینترنتی نفیس ترین ها.
خواستم مدل جدید نیم بوت مون که سال گذشته با ی مدل زیره دیگه بود و امسال باز زیره جدید تولید کردیم خدمتتون معرفی کنم .
نیم بوت مردانه مدل کانزاس هست .
ایکی از عکس هاش رو میزارم ، برای دیدن عکس های بیشتر و مشخصات دقیق محصول به سایتم مراجعه کنید . 
لینک محصول در سایت رو براتون میذارم.
   نیم بوت مشکی مردانه کانزاس

Hello friends . I am Ghamkhari, Director of Nafistarinha Online.I wanted to introduce your new half boot model, which was the s

سال تولید : ۲۰۱۲
محصول : هند
ژانر :  کمدی,درام,رمانتیک
امتیاز IMDB از ۱۰ :۵٫۵
کیفیت : BluRay 1080p – ۷۲۰p – x265
کارگردان : Karan Johar
ستارگان :  Sidharth Malhotra,Alia Bhatt,Varun Dhawan
خلاصه فیلم  : استاد دانشگاهی بیمار شده و در بستر مرگ قرار گرفته است. دانشجویان آخرین سال کلاس او اکنون در کنار او هستند، و خاطرات را بازگو می کنند …
ادامه مطلب

سال تولید : ۲۰۱۲
محصول : هند
ژانر :  کمدی,درام,رمانتیک
امتیاز IMDB از ۱۰ :۵٫۵
کیفیت : BluRay 1080p – ۷۲۰p – x265
کارگردان : Karan Johar
ستارگان :  Sidharth Malhotra,Alia Bhatt,Varun Dhawan
خلاصه فیلم  : استاد دانشگاهی بیمار شده و در بستر مرگ قرار گرفته است. دانشجویان آخرین سال کلاس او اکنون در کنار او هستند، و خاطرات را بازگو می کنند …
ادامه مطلب
January 2017 yearLOC: ShirazAbout a year had passed from tje last time which His sister and me could see each other. Our relation had been made spiritless. I was really tired. Although fter my travel to Sistan & Balouchestan and coming back to my home, I decided to  cut this relation and announce my decision to Mahshid. She told me that I had a surprise for you. She said Ali was going to Iran, just due to saw you andd getting the final decition.Oh my god!I can not forget that time. In that time, I was Tehran in out of the library of my university. I huged my friend and say, "Ali want to go Iran, finally, I can see him".A came back to Shiraz and started to ready myself, present for him and etc. I had 2 months time to get ready until Nowruz 2018 and coming him.Two months had been passed
تاریخ اکران : 2014
ژانر : اکشن, کمدی, جنایی, درام
اامتیاز : 5.8/10
کیفیت  : – 1300MB – BluRay 720p
کارگردان : Farah Khan
ستارگان : Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan
خلاصه داستان : داستان فیلم درباره ی یک گروه بدشانس هست که هنگامی که در تلاش برای بدست آوردن بزرگترین الماس در هند هستند ، میلیون ها طرفدار پیدا می کنند و…
ادامه مطلب
خلاصه داستان : داستان فیلم درباره ی یک گروه بدشانس هست که هنگامی که در تلاش برای بدست آوردن بزرگترین الماس در هند هستند ، میلیون ها طرفدار پیدا می کنند و…
ادامه مطلب
ادامه مطلب
علت لجبازی در کودکان 7 ساله چیست؟ این سؤالی است که بسیاری از والدین در اوایل دوران مدرسه فرزندشان با آن مواجه می‌شوند. ممکن است فرزند 7 ساله شما با وجود بزرگ‌تر شدن و رشد شناختی بیشتر در این دوره، رفتارهای ناسازگارانه‌ای از خود نشان دهد که شما را کلافه کند. برای مثال برخی از کودکان 7 ساله دائماً به خاطر هر چیز با والدین خود لج کرده و به آن‌ها پرخاشگری می‌کنند. ما در ادامه این مقاله توضیحات بیشتری در مورد علل و نحوه برخورد با لجبازی کودک 7 س
دانلود فیلم سال دوم دانشکده من
ابزار وبلاگ  » عکس » فیلم ایرانی » دانلود فیلم ایرانی 
اینفوگرافی فیلم ایرانی سال دوم دانشکدهٔ من

اسم فیلم: Sophomore Year of My School (سال دوم دانشکدهٔ من)
کارگردان: رسول صدرعاملی
تهیه‌کننده: مسعود ردایی
نویسنده: پرویز شهبازی
موسیقی: کریستف رضاعی
فیلم‌بردار: هومن بهمنش
تدوین: مصطفی خرقه‌پوش
توزیع‌کننده: حوزه هنری
تاریخ‌های انتشار: ۱۰ مهر ۱۳۹۸
کشور:ایران
زبان: فارسی
فروش گیشه: ۹۲۳٬۴۶۵٬۰۰۰ تومان
پخش: کد ابزاز

پی
یه آهنگ خوشگل برای تبریک سال نو:)

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

دریافت.       متن آهنگ+ترجمه
اینم یه ریمیکس هاوس از آهنگ jingle bels مخصوص شافل

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را د
آغاز سال2019 میلادی است -آغاز سال نو میلادی رو به تمام شما عزیزان به خصوص هموطنان مسیحی تبریک میگم
and heart to heart
from one place to another.The warmth and joy of Christmas,brings us closer to each other.Happy Merry Christmas From Home to home,
تبریک به زبان فرانسه:Bonne année
از خانه به خانه،و قلب به قلب،از یک مکان به مکان دیگر.گرمی و لذتکریسمس، برای ما نزدیک به یکدیگر بودن را به ارمغان میاورد
ایتالیایی:Buon annoکریسمس مبارک
happy new year
باشد کـه تمام گل‌های سرخ خوش بو باشند
دنیا روشن باشد و از تیرگی‌ها بدور
و بچه‌
دانلود سریال قورباغه با لینک مستقیم
دانلود سریال خانگی قورباغه با کیفیت عالی

نام سریال : قورباغه | ژانر (موضوع) : اجتماعی
زبان : فارسی | سال انتشار : 1399
محصول کشور: ایران | کارگردان : هومن سیدی
بازیگران : هومن سیدی، نوید محمدزاده, صابر ابر, سحر دولتشاهی, فرشته حسینی, نوید پورفرج, یونا تدین

خلاصه داستان :  قورباغه داستانی عجیب و بی بدیل را بازگو می کند. دنیا برای من جای کوچیکیِ. بعضی اوقات فکر می‌کنم دارم خفه می‌شم. احساس می‌کنم همه جا بسته است و م
برای دانلود بر روی لینک زیر کلیک کنید
دانلود بهترین اهنگ های جدید 98(یکجا) / دانلود آهنگ های پرطرفدار جدید 98
https://www.rosemusics.com › آهنگ شاد

Rating: 4 - ‎Review by admin
سوپرایز ویژه رز موزیک، دانلود گلچین پرطرفدارترین و بهترین آهنگ های 98 شاد و غمگین موزیک پاپ ایرانی خواننده های معروف یکجا.

ادامه مطلب
سایت سرگرمی چفچفک : باستان شناسان کوزه بزرگی از تخم مرغ‌ ها به نام «تخم مرغ صد ساله» را در چین یافته اند که قدمت آن به ۲۵۰۰ سال پیش بازمی گردد. این کوزه شامل بیست عدد تخم مرغ است که در منطقه کاوشگری در شهر «شانگ شینگ» شرق چین یافته شده است، به علاوه مجموعه‌ای از لیوان‌های سفالی، بشقاب و وسایل طبخ و آشپزی نیز در این مقبره یافت شده است. صاحب نظران تخم مرغ‌ ها را در ظرف سفالین با درپوش محکمی قرار داده و قصد دارند مطالعات بیشتری روی آن‌ها انجام د
2016 yearLOC: Dormitory of Art University of Tehran / IranTime: 10:00 P.MI was sitting behind my laptop and going to work on my thesis. Eventualy, my brother called me by phone. He asked me to send him some of my portraite pictures from myself. I could guess what is exactly his goal. Without any further question, I sent him. After one hour, my sister was calling me. She explained about my brother's request. She said that his friend had wanted to act as a suitor for me from my brother!In that time, I did not have any sense about this hapening. Infact, I did not care about it. Even I remember that when my sister had set a date with that girl (Mahshid) in Shiraz, I had a plan to go to a mountain in the north of Iran. they wanted to speak about me and her brother (Ali), who was stusying in U.
نام پرده نما: The Wedding Year 2019
ژانر:Comedy
امتیاز:  IMDB
کارگردان :
نویسنده :
بازیگران :

فیلم نامه :
تدوین :
آهنگساز:
فیلمبرداری :
اطلاعات بیشتر پرده نما :IMDB و WIKI و rottentomatoes
کشور تولید کننده:
تاریخ انتشار :
زبان پرده نما :اِنگلسی اَمریکن
کمپانی تولیدکننده :
بودجه :
میزان فروش :
کیفیت های تصویری :
کیفیت های صوتی :
مدت زمان: 
رده سنی : بزرگسال
خلاصه داستان:

دانلود با کیفیت 720
دانلود با کیفیت 1080
2016 yearLOC: Dormitory of Art University of Tehran / IranTime: 10:00 P.MI was sitting behind my laptop and going to work on my thesis. Eventualy, my brother called me by phone. He asked me to send him some of my portraite pictures from myself. I could guess what is exactly his goal. Without any further question, I sent him. After one hour, my sister was calling me. She explained about my brother's request. She said that his friend had wanted to act as a suitor for me from my brother!In that time, I did not have any sense about this hapening. Infact, I did not care about it. Even I remember that when my sister had set a date with that girl (Mahshid) in Shiraz, I had a plan to go to a mountain in the north of Iran. they wanted to speak about me and her brother (Ali), who was stusying in U.
گواهینامه ها

”1391″
”گواهینامه
فارغ التحصیل رشته پزشکی از دانشگاه آزاد اسلامی تهران

”1390″
”گواهینامه
سابقه اشتغال در دانشگاه تهران شبکه درمان به مدت ۷ سال

24بهمن1396
مدرک رسمی بین المللی
دوره های تزریق ژل و بوتاکس (لبنان_ ایتالیا)

24بهمن1396
مدرک رسمی بین المللی
دوره های لیفت با نخ (لبنان_ ایتالیا)

24بهمن1396
مدرک رسمی بین المللی
مدرک رسمی بین المللی از QAL انگلستان در کاشت مو

مدرک رسمی بین المللی
دوره های روانشناسی بالینی دکتر ویلیام گلسر

Soudabeh:In this prayer,  the first thing should be considered in planning is :What do we do in the week,   month and year? We must determine the priority and  being Khair (good)  of the act.First,  the act would be easy for me . The act may be easy for me but it would be hard to do for another one . For example ,  sleepingThe second criterion is that the act to be popular for me. That is, the act is for the sake of God, or for my own sake,  or for the sake of the people. The popularity criterion is one of the issues is largely unknown to people. For example,   for what reason that you go to the mosque,  you miss mosque or for the sake of God or you go to the mosque because you are anguish, so what can be the heart of the prophet? You thought all about yourself then put somewh

Suppose a witch has told you that something will happen in the new year.
First of all, on new year holiday people who traveled to Shiraz will drown in the flood. Next, the price of gasoline will triple and protesters take to the streets. For controlling this riot, the government decides to shoot people directly while the Internet has disconnected throughout the country. After three weeks, 1500 people are killed and a lot of businesses lose financially. A few weeks later a plane will crash by the government racket shoot. This plane has176 passengers that the majority of them had lived in Canada. Again all people come to the street, but they will be repressed again. Finally, a virus name Corona will outbreak in the world, life shuts down and a lot of people infect and died.
But the mo
HP ProLiant DL380p G8 12LFF
2x intel Xeon E5- 2697 v2 - 24Core
4x HP 16GB 12800R DDR3 64GB4x HP 4TB SAS 7.2K  -1 year Guaranty HP P420 / 2GB FBWC raid 2x HP 750w PS HP Original Gen9 Rail kit
17.500.000 تومن؛ 
بهترین قیمت ممکن برای پردازنده ی 2697v2 با 12 هسته و جمعا روی سرور 24 هسته واقعی.
https://bit.ly/39hXvkH  
Telegram :   @SaeidGPhone : 021-91008413 - داخلی 120invite link : https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD9Bv977dnZXTMeiIQ
154 ❄️ 98/11/20 #Used #Gen8 #DL380p #12LFF  #DL380
سلام دوستان ! (⌒‿⌒)
چه خبرا ؟ من که هنوز باورم نمیشه که این سال هم داره تموم میشه ...
این روزها کلی سرم شلوغ بوده اصلا نمیدونم چطوری گذشت( ̄︿ ̄)
 همچنان هم در تکاپو ام که خونه تکونی کنم اما تموم شدنی نیست (>﹏<)
من این مدت اصلا فرصت نکردم نقاشی بکشم با اینکه خیلی ایده ها هم تو سرم بود حتی دلم خواست یه کار رئال هم شروع کنم ...
اینستام رو به زودی از زیر خاک می کشم بیرون با نقاشی جدید ! D: آنفالو نفرمایید پلیز !
از انیمه هم تو این مدت فقط دورورو و یاکوسو
MINSK, 30 June 2019 (BelTA) – There are plans to hold an international agro-ecotourism forum in one of Belarus’ regions in 2020, UN World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) Secretary General Zurab Pololikashvili told reporters on 30 June, BelTA has learned.
“We want to declare 2020 the year of agro-ecotourism. We seek to promote new destinations and go beyond big cities. All the events to be held next year will take place in regions. Belarus is a very good example of how to promote ecotourism,” Zurab Pololikashvili said.
He believes that this event will draw participants from many countries. He hopes that Belarus’ experience will inspire them to promote this type of tourism. The UNWTO secretary general noted that agro-ecotourism helps create new jobs. “All countries can greatly ben
کمال اکبری متخصص ترمیم مو بنیانگذار تکنیک Hrt کارشناس زیبایی و پیوند مو با تکنیک Amt
دارای گواهی نامه کاشت مو از کانادا و کار آفرین برتر و مدیر موفق و همچنین چهره فهریته این رشته سال ۹۷ در اجلاس بین الملی شناخته شدن .در کارنامه ایشنان بسیاری از چهره مطرح هنری سیاسی وافراد عادی هم از داخل کشور. 
گواهینامه ها

06اسفند1384
گواهینامه رسمی
مدرک رسمی از وزارت فرهنگ و ارشاد اسلامی

24اردیبهشت1394
گواهینامه رسمی
مدرک رسمی مدیریت عالی کسب و کار

24بهمن1396
مدر
  If this state should be to attain its postsecondary attainment plans and convey quite a few additional People to your dazzling potential, group faculties will bear much of the responsibility.
  Community faculties are definitely the cornerstone of yankee greater training. These institutions enroll almost 50 percent of all university learners in addition to a majority of African American and Latino/a pupils, also as significant figures of low-income, first-generation, and more mature learners.
education colleges in education, nurturing educators and leaders who are intellectually active, socially caring and globally aware to become agents of change in the communities they serve.
  Group schools possess a vital job to participate in in addressing this country’s greatest troub
class
Car{
constaractor(make,model,year){

this.make=make;
this.model=model;
this.year=year;

}

run(){
return
'speed up to 200'
}

}

class
IranCar extends  Car {
constaractor(make,model,year,color){
super(make,model,year)
this.color=color;

}
fly(){
return
'car is flying';
}
go(){
this.run();
}

}

let
car1=new IranCar("ford","mustang",2000,'red');

console.log(car1);     

خروجی:
Irancar{make:"foard",model:"mustang",year:2000,color:"red"}

نکته:
 super  یک تابع سراسری یا کیبورد رزرو شده است
که به کلاس  پدر اشاره میکنه
در پرانتز هم انگار constaractor پدر داره صدا زده میشه  و میتونیم به اون مقادیر موجود  در پدر د
نام فیلم: دانش‌آموز سال 2
ژانر: کمدی، درام، عاشقانه
زبان: هندی
کارگردان: Punit Malhotra
ستارگان: Tiger Shroff, Tara Sutaria, Ananya Panday
محصول کشور: هند
سال انتشار: 2019
امتیاز کاربران: نامشخص
مدت زمان: نامشخص
خلاصه داستان:
دانش‌آموز سال 2 ، فیلمی کمدی و عاشقانه محصول سال 2019 کشور هند می‌باشد، که در آن تایگر شروف به ایفای نقش پرداخته است و...
ادامه مطلب

کریسمس مبارک

آغاز سال نوی میلادی را به هموطنان عزیزم
اربابان کلیساهای ایران
ارامنه ی محترم  جهان 
هموطنان مسیحی ایران تبریک عرض می نمایم
امیدوارم دراین سال جدید به لطف خداوند، بشریت به صلح وآرامش جهانی نزدیک تر وبا هم نوعان مهربان ترشده
ودرپناه ذات باریتعالی محبت ومودت دربین انسانها بیش از گذشته رواج داشته باشد

شادابی وسلامتی شما را ازخداوند تمنا دارم

حمیدرضا ابراهیم زاده
اول  ژانویه

Merry Christmas

In the name of God

Father Boy  Holy Spirit   
خلاصه داستان:
دانش‌آموز سال 2 ، فیلمی کمدی و عاشقانه محصول سال 2019 کشور هند می‌باشد، که در آن تایگر شروف به ایفای نقش پرداخته است و...
ادامه مطلب
خلاصه داستان:
ادامه مطلب
خلاصه داستان:
ادامه مطلب
Children as young as 12 are being strip searched by police in Australia.
New figures show more than 120 girls in New South Wales have been told to remove their clothes by officers in the past three years.
At 17, one woman was forced to remove her shirt on a public street by officers. They found nothing, yet the incident continues to haunt her five years on.
"I'm still standing there, middle of the street, no shirt on in front of school friends, other friends, family - anyone that can walk past," she recalled.
"It makes me extremely uncomfortable because I wouldn’t want that to happen to anyone else. I have felt so uncomfortable, I didn't even tell my parents."
In three years, 122 girls under the age of 17 were strip searched by police.
The youngest were two 12-year-olds, while eight 13-y
سلام به همه مشتری های کافه ما. کافه سرگرمی.

ایشالا دلاتون خندون لباتون شاد و حتی بالعکس.
نــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــوروز همـــــــــــــــــــــه همـــــــــوطنای ایرانیم مبــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــارک!                                

happy new year to iranian
​​​​​​​
In his name
Hi,everybody! We want to talk about our Lord. 
12th Emam of shia is the last Emam us his name is the same as the last prophet of Islam and his epithet is Mahdi, Aba saleh, Tarid, and etc. He is borned in 869 georgian year and also he opened his eyes to the world for first in Samera that locate in Iraq. His Father died when he was 5. So he had to lead people. He has hidden from people because his enemy wanted to killed him.
So when will he come back?????
He will come back when the world very want him because of war and etc.
He has hidden from us but he like us and he  always think about us and when we have problem, he will help us. I have written this sentence without any doubt.
Written By His follower
پنج نکته عکاسی از کودکان یک ساله
در این مقاله آتلیه کودک سروش بررسی میکنیم که چه نکاتی مهم و ضروری است برای عکاسی از کودکان و نوزادان این پنج نکته عکاسی از کودکان یک ساله بسیار می تواند برای عکاسان آماتور و حرفه ای راهگشا باشد.

از آن ها انتظار نداشته باشید که همیشه لبخند بزنند : کودکان یک ساله همانطور که معمولاً شلوغ و پر سرو صدا هستند می توانند جدی، بامزه، خندان، گریان، و بازیگوش هم باشند. آن ها هزاران احساس مختلف دارند که می توانند در هر
پنج نکته عکاسی از کودکان یک ساله
در این مقاله آتلیه کودک سروش بررسی میکنیم که چه نکاتی مهم و ضروری است برای عکاسی از کودکان و نوزادان این پنج نکته عکاسی از کودکان یک ساله بسیار می تواند برای عکاسان آماتور و حرفه ای راهگشا باشد.

از آن ها انتظار نداشته باشید که همیشه لبخند بزنند : کودکان یک ساله همانطور که معمولاً شلوغ و پر سرو صدا هستند می توانند جدی، بامزه، خندان، گریان، و بازیگوش هم باشند. آن ها هزاران احساس مختلف دارند که می توانند در هر
آکاآپ: اتفاقی عجیب و غیرقابل باور کارکنان مسئول خاکسپاری را شوکه کرد ، نوزاد تازه متولد شده کنار جسد زنی که هنگام فوت باردار بود برای آنها باورکردنی نبود. برای مطالعه جزییات بیشتر از این اتفاق عجیب و غریب در ادامه مطلب با آکا همراه باشید.

ادامه مطلب
فایل صوتی املای لغات اساسی لیستنینگ بر اساس دیکشنری لانگمن

Days of the week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday,Sunday, weekdays, weekend

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

دریافت
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
زبان C++ نوع مناسبی برای تاریخ ارائه نمی‌دهد و به همین منظور C++ ساختارهای مورد نیاز برای تاریخ و زمان را از زبان برنامه نویسی C به ارث می برد. به همین منظور نیاز است تا فایل هدر <ctim> را در برنامه خود قرار دهید. چهار نوع مرتبط با زمان وجود دارد .  clock_t, time_t , size_t و  tm. نوع clock_t، size_t و    time_t می توانند زمان و تاریخ سیستم را به عنوان عدد صحیح نمایش دهند و نوع tm تاریخ و زمان را در قالب یک ساختار C با استفاده از عناصر زیر ذخیره می کند: 
struct tm {
int tm
What is the Best Vacuum Cleaner 2020
Here we will present you the Bosch vacuum cleaner and the best vacuum cleaner brand that has won first place in the vacuum cleaner.

Bosch wins first place this year as best vacuum cleaner of the year Bosch company, one of the largest home appliance manufacturers in the world, is also recognized as the best vacuum cleaner brand in the world, so every Many different Bosch vacuum cleaner models top the best and best models of the year. And we can honestly say that Bosch has occupied a large part of this market around the world. Vacuum Cleaner in 2020 this model will continue to maintain its position and probably will remain in place by the end of the year because so far no leading brands in the world have been able to compete with this model. Market, we
hey there!
with a little delay(approx. 14 hrs., please don't hate me:( ), eyde noruze you ham mobarak :)
First of all, a comment on your message, " I'm sooo glad to have such bro even if it's all based on dearms "
I'm not in your dreams, I'm pretty much real!!! And I'm the best brother in the entire universe, believe it!  (*impudence all over the place...)
And let me tell you something interesting, we're both born on the year of the Dragon, the most glorious and majestic creature of the fantasy world! (No special occasion, just for amusement's sake :) )
anyway, I hope you're good and fine; thanks for bringing a big smile upon my face with your precious congratulation message (I'm grinning like a fool right now :D)
stay safe and follow your dreams, living your life to the fullest :)

"My Three-Year-Old Hero"

Download

hey there!
with a little delay(approx. 14 hrs., please don't hate me:( ), eyde noruze you ham mobarak :)
First of all, a comment on your message, " I'm sooo glad to have such bro even if it's all based on dearms "
I'm not in your dreams, I'm pretty much real!!! And I'm the best brother in the entire universe, believe it!  (*impudence all over the place...)
And let me tell you something interesting, we're both born on the year of the Dragon, the most glorious and majestic creature of the fantasy world! (No special occasion, just for amusement's sake :) )
anyway, I hope you're good and fine; thanks for bringing a big smile upon your brother's face with your precious congratulation message (I'm grinning like a fool right now :D)
stay safe and follow your dreams, living your life to the
بعضی روزا تو سال یادآور گذر عمرن. مثل روز تولد آدم که یک عدد به سن آدم اضافه میکنه یا همین عید سال نویی که چند روز دیگه در پیش داریم. این روزا خیلی بیشتر از یه روزن. اندازه یک سال به نظر میان. چون تقریبا کل سالی که گذروندیم تو اون لحظه ها جلو چشم آدم میاد. درسته که تو اون لحظه ها معمولا اطراف آدم شلوغه و کلی برنامه براش داریم. ولی برا من همیشه یه حس عجیب هم باهاش عجین بوده. ترکیبی از یک حس ناراحت کننده که یه یک سال دیگه از عمرم گذشت، عمری که شاید دوس
//@version=3strategy(title='MyStrategy',max_bars_back=100)// Getting inputsfast_length = input(title="Fast Length", type=integer, defval=5)slow_length = input(title="Slow Length", type=integer, defval=8)slowest_length = input(title="Slowest Length", type=integer, defval=14)k = input(title="k-histogram", type=integer, defval=10)//d = input(title="sl", type=float, defval=1)//h = input(title="h", type=integer, defval=10)//p = input(title="p", type=integer, defval=10)src = input(title="Source", type=source, defval=close)//i=input(title="i", type=integer, defval=0)// Plot colorscol_grow_above = #26A69Acol_grow_below = #FFCDD2col_fall_above = #B2DFDBcol_fall_below = #EF5350col_macd = #0094ffcol_signal = #ff6a00// Calculatingfast_ma =  sma(src, fast_length)slow_ma =  sma(src, slow_length)hist =
near1400 year ago Imam Ali (first Imam of Shia Muslim) fore cast about exterem and wild group of Isis :((when you see black flag dont move from your place(it mean that their invitation is false and you shouldnt go to their help)thenweak group appears that their hearts are hard like iron removal they arent loyal to any covenant they invite to right ;but they arent from it their name and their nick name and their agnomen aretaken from name of their city until make disagreement between them selves  and God appears mens of God))yes you can saw agreat fore cast from ImamAli that show his right fulnessand his know ledge
شاید تاکنون به گزارشهایی برخورده باشید که در آنها نمودارها را با عنوان YTD یا MAT ارائه کرده اند. در این پست به تفاوت این دو شاخص خواهیم پرداخت. YTD و MAT به ترتیب خلاصه عبارتهای Year to Date و Moving Annual Total است. YTD در واقع نمایشگر دوره زمانی از ابتدای سال تا لحظه گزارشگیری است. مثلا سهم بازار YTD 1398 یعنی سهم بازار محصول x از ابتدای سال 1398 تاکنون.
همجنین MAT نمایشگر میزان فروش یک متغیر، مثلا فروش، در مدت زمان یک ساله گذشته. مثلا اگر هم اکنون در اردیبهشت ماه هستیم
Exploring the way that people behave is a broad topic which depends on numerous parameters.
Let me explain... but wait, there is no explanation for the disater that happening these days. I'm ruining my future and I'm doing so better each day than yesterday. Ultimately, the reason that I hate myself is crystal clear. In other words, I hate my behavior wich derive from habituating my self to be this lazy.
Thanks to have this character in my memory from last year, I know the psychological parameters that have a great impact on an individual's attitude. The scientific symptoms that show your brain is with you to reach your goals.
I have to be afraid of dying. each moment that being wasted leads me to die earlier. Furthuremore, the meaning of death for me is specific and different from wha
Exploring the way that people behave is a broad topic which depends on numerous parameters.
Let me explain... but wait, there is no explanation for the disater that happening these days. I'm ruining my future and I'm doing so better each day than yesterday. Ultimately, the reason that I hate myself is crystal clear. In other words, I hate my behavior wich derive from habituating my self to be this lazy.
Thanks to haveing this character in my memory from last year, I know the psychological parameters that have a great impact on an individual's attitude. The scientific symptoms that show your brain is with you to reach your goals.
I have to be afraid of dying. each moment that being wasted leads me to die earlier. Furthuremore, the meaning of death for me is specific and different from w
لحظه تحویل سال برای من امسال به تنهایی گذشت. به قول یکی از دوستانم تنهایی در حال دیفالت شدن روی تنظیماتم و در حال بارگذاری است. وقتی تنها باشی انگار لزومی هم نمی‌بینی که سفره هفت سینی باید باشد. لزومی هم نمی‌بینی که در وقت تحویل سال حتی بخواهی بیدار باشی. وقتی خواستم بخوابم به فردایی فکر کردم که احتمالا خیلی از دوستان بیدار مانده‌اند و بعد از تحویل هم پیام داده‌اند . افرادی که تنها در لحظه تحویل سال پیام می‌دهند.
به هر حال پیام گرفتن در منا
لحظه تحویل سال برای من امسال به تنهایی گذشت. به قول یکی از دوستانم تنهایی در حال دیفالت شدن روی تنظیماتم و در حال بارگذاری است. وقتی تنها باشی انگار لزومی هم نمی‌بینی که سفره هفت سینی باید باشد. لزومی هم نمی‌بینی که در وقت تحویل سال حتی بخواهی بیدار باشی. وقتی خواستم بخوابم به فردایی فکر کردم که احتمالا خیلی از دوستان بیدار مانده‌اند و بعد از تحویل هم پیام داده‌اند . افرادی که تنها در لحظه تحویل سال پیام می‌دهند.
به هر حال پیام گرفتن در منا
I wish i could see you in my dreams... 
Unclear... 
Feel you 
Fast.... 
Hear you one more time 
One more time 
I wish to remember you for new year and every other years. 

I don't want to forget you 
Just live in my heart forever 
I'll keep the doors close in case... 

In 1922 , Albert Einstein was staying in a hotel in Tokyo. Without any money to tip a hotel deliveryman , he instead gave him a couple of notes on hotel stationery about happiness and success. While the man was probably unable to read the advice. he recognized their value and held on to them.In October of this year, the deliveryman’s nephew sold the notes for 1.3 million dollarOne note said: "Where there’s a will, there’s a way." The other said , "A calm and humble life will bring more happiness than the pursuit of success and the constant restlessness that comes with it." Multi-millionaire Mo Gawdat curiously came to a similar conclusion as Einstein after trying to find his own formula for happiness. On paper , his life ticked every box. He was a top Google executive. He lived i
دانلود آهنگ خسرو جهانگیری به نام پرسه
خسرو جهانگیری پرسه دانلود آهنگ جدید خسرو جهانگیری پرسه Khosro Jahangiri - Parseh

دانلود آهنگ جواد مختاری به نام قرارمان نبود
جواد مختاری قرارمان نبود دانلود آهنگ جدید جواد مختاری قرارمان نبود Javad Mokhtari - Gharareman Nabood

دانلود فیلم Lady and the Tramp 2019
داستان این فیلم که برگرفته شده از فیلمی انیمیشنی به همین نام است ، درباره‌ی دو سگ به نام‌های لیدی و ترمپ و ماجراجویی‌های آنها می‌باشد که…

دانلود آهنگ مهاس به نام منو تو ب
DCQ/ ACQ/ MDCQ :اشنایی با سه اصطلاح در قراردادهای نفت و گاز DCQ :• Daily Contract Quantity (DCQ) – quantity of gas Seller is obliged to deliver to Buyer on a daily basisدی سی کیو :این عبارت در قراردادهای نفت و گاز مخفف عبارت Daily Contract Quantityو به معنای مقداری از گاز است که فروشنده در طول یک روز موظف به تحویل ان به خریدار می باشد .ACQ:• Annual Contract Quantity (ACQ) – maximum quantity to be delivered in any year ACQ = 365 X DCQای سی کیو :این اصطلاح در قراردادهای خرید و فروش نفت و گاز به معنای حداکثر میزان نفت و گاز تحویلی در مدت یکسال میباشد
Ain Dubai (Dubai Eye) will be the tallest Ferris wheel in the world and now it has another hidden feature to get your adrenaline pumping.One of the legs of the structure will be fitted with the highest rope-climbing platform in the world. At a height of 150 meters, the structure will now be breaking two world records as soon as it opens later this year, with Ain Dubai standing at 210 meters.Even by looking at the pictures on the internet, you can feel the thrill of riding such giant wheels! But have you ever wondered when was this spinning machine invented? How does it work? Who makes these giant structures?In this article, we are going to answer those questions for you!
Early HistoryFerris wheel was the American answer to the Eiffel Tower! Gale Ferris Jr., a 33-year-old engineer from Pi
cnbc: 
Turkish lira hits lowest point this year as new election jolts investors
♦️ترس و هراس سرمایه گذاران از انتخابات جدید موجب گردید، لیر ترکیه امسال به پایین ترین نقطه خود برسد.
نسبت تبدیل دلار به لیر در حال حاضر 6.1566 می باشد.
کشور ترکیه، نسبت بدهی به جی دی پی بالایی دارد و از طریق سرمایه گذاری خارجی، رشد خوبی را داشته است، در صورت تداوم کاهش ارزش پول ترکیه، عوامل فوق تاثیر مخربی بر روی اقتصاد ترکیه خواهد گذاشت.
jolt شوکه شدن
@financialdictionary
Colin Kaepernick will finally get a chance Saturday to show his stuff again to NFL teams — after nearly a three-year wait.
On a practice field near Atlanta, the 32-year-old free agent quarterback will have about two hours to demonstrate his skills.
At least 11 teams will send personnel to watch the league-arranged workout at the Atlanta Falcons' practice facility in Flowery Branch, Georgia, the NFL said Thursday. Other teams can review the workout on video the NFL will provide.
As of Thursday, the teams that said they were sending personnel were Arizona, Atlanta, Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Miami, New England, New York Giants, New York Jets, Tampa Bay and Washington, the NFL said.
The closed session will begin at 3 p.m. ET, a source with direct knowledge told CNN. The timeline:
• Int
Read Tales of Demons and Gods Light Novel :

Killed by a Sage Emperor and reborn as his 13 year old self, Nie Li was given a second chance at life. A second chance to change everything and save his loved ones and his beloved city. He shall once again battle with the Sage Emperor to avenge his death and those of his beloved. With the vast knowledge of hundred years of life he accumulated in his previous life, wielding the strongest demon spirits, he shall reach the pinnacle of Martial Arts.
Enmities of the past will be settled in this new lifetime. “Since I’m back, then in this lifetime, I shall become the King of the Gods that dominate everything. Let everything else tremble beneath my feet!”
Associated Names
TDGYao Shen JiYêu Thần Ký妖神记

Read Tales of Demons and Gods
It's always more difficult to answer to general questions than exact questions. For example, it's more simple for me to answer this: What's your dream weekend? Because I know how long does take that, so I can wish my best dependent on it.It's not my trick to escape answering to this question. It's a fact. And I'll try to write about my dream holidays in some different situations.I'd grab a few necessary things and I'd put them to my backpack before starting my long trip around Iran by my bike in the first days of Persian new year.  I think it takes one month or more. I'd ride about 100 km each day. I could ride more but cycling isn't my goal it's my vehicle I want to watch nature and listen to wind and birds. It would be ideal if my wife and my son will come with me.I'd stay home and rela
Whether you are looking for a residential painting service for your entire house or even one room, Beverly Painting will meet and exceed your expectations for interior and exterior house painting.
We promise to finish your house painting on time and clean up after ourselves.
We respect that we will be working at your home and we have a policy of no-smoking, no loud music, and we only employ people with the appropriate language skills who act with courtesy, punctuality and cleanliness.
We provide a fixed quote for your house painting with no hidden costs or extra charges.
We prove our quality with a 3 year, no questions asked, warranty. We act on any concerns or problems quickly and courteously, with no hassle. We honour our warranty.
We are proud of our reputation. We also have warranty in
Here is an eye-opening statistic: Seven outside of ten persons in the U.S. workforce don't have a bachelor's degree. But that is due to the fact most employment never have to have a four-year schooling.In fact, several on the most trusted work opportunities only demand two a long time or significantly less of formal vocational instruction.the best 24 inch suitcase in there which can help you get a good trip.
These days, it is all about skills?athe simple software of data. Companies want to know whatever you can perform, not merely everything you can think. As being a result, trade and complex skills are amongst several of the world's most marketable commodities. Along with the actuality is the fact that, for most occupations, the only way to obtain the skills and skills that get you notice
دنیا، دنیای تغییر و تحول است
سلول های بدن هر هفت سال یک بار به طور کامل عوض می شوند1.
درخت ها هر سال می میرند و دوباره زنده و بازیابی می شوند.
علم دائما در حال تغییر و تکامل است.
نکند از این چرخه تکامل جا بمانیم.
سرمایه انسانی ما اخلاقیات ماست. نکند با پیشرفت های مادی، از پیشرفت های معنوی
جا بمانیم.
همه چیز به یک تصمیم بستگی دارد. باید بخواهی تا رشد کنی2.
منابع:
https://click.ir/1394/10/24/scientists-end-up-rumors-about-human-7-year-replacement-cycle/
سوره مبارکه نجم،
آیه 39
چشم تو پر از هوای دوری شده است
کارم همه ی عمر صبوری شده است
حس میکنم این فاصله ی یک قدمی
اندازه ی شصت سال نوری شده است... .

#حسنا_محمدزاده

Your eyes, Of the air of separation, Full, became... Whole of my lifetime, My job, patience became... I feel, This one-step distance The size of a sixty-light-year, became...

ترجمه: خانم فخری موسوی

And then shall appear sign of son of man in heaven :and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn and they shall see the son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory  Matthew Gosple chapter24 verse30
In thebible we can see clearly that say about a big mourn but what is it? Now ican answer you it is Arbaeen pligrimage that happen every year between karbala ans najaf( two city in Iraq)and alot of people frome all of the world or chrisyian or Muslim mourn for Imam Hussein (third imam of shia Muslim)
این کنکور اردیبهشت انقد وقتمو پر کرده که نمی‌دونم کی می‌خوابم و کی غذا می‌خورم و کی درس می‌خونم :/
می‌خوام چند تا پست بذارم برای خودم، مث پارسال.. هنوز وقت نشده! فعلا تیترهاشو اینجا میگم که ذهنم خالی شه تا ایشالا سر فرصت بیایم سراغ تک تکش....

یه چیزی تو مایه‌های 4تا پست پارسالم درمورد سالی که گذشت.. (پست اخیرم یه شمای کلی‌ای از سال توش بود ولی میخوام دقیق‌ترش کنم که یادم نره چه اتفاقاتی توی 97 افتاد که شد اینکه شده...) یه همچین چیزی
یه همچین چیز
1. صحبت در مورد برنامه های آینده
برای صحبت در مورد برنامه های آینده از be going to استفاده می کنیم.
I’m going to spend my vacation in Turkey. I got my ticket this morning.
They’re going to take a new English class. They need to pass an important exam.
2. پیش بینی کردن آینده
برای پیش بینی آینده (باورهایی در مورد آینده) از be going to استفاده کنیم. مخصوصا زمانی که مدرکی داریم که اتفاقی در آستانه رخ دادن است.
John proposed Jane last night. I think they’re going to get married this summer.
The dog is angry. It’s going to attack you.
3. صحبت در مورد برنامه ها و پیش بینی های قطع
سال 2014 وقتی متیو مک کانهی اسکار بهترین بازیگر مرد رو برای فیلم باشگاه مشتریان دالاس گرفت سخنرانی ای کرد. صحبت هایی که حتی بعد از گذشت 4 سال و نیم به وضوح تو ذهنمن. بارها از خودم پرسیدم ده سال آینده کجام؟ زیاده گویی نمی کنم و متن سخنرانی به اندازه همه چیز گویاست. 
And to my hero. That's who I chase. When I was 15 years old I had a very important person in my life come and ask me 'Who's your hero?' I said, 'I thought about it and it's me in ten years. So I turned 25 ten years later and that same person comes to me and goes, 'Are you a hero?' I said, 'Not even close!' She said why and I said

امروزه برای ارتقای سئو سایت و همگام‌سازی آن با تکنیک‌های روز دنیای سئو، باید با روش‌های بهینه‌سازی سایت برای موتورهای جستجو آشنا شوید. ما در این مقاله اصول بهینه‌سازی وب سایت در سال ۲۰۱۹ را بررسی می‌کنیم، به همین دلیل اگر سایتی دارید و می‌خواهید دستی به سر و روی سئو آن بکشید این مقاله را از دست ندهید.
در این مقاله با تکنیک‌های بهینه‌سازی سایت برای موبایل، الگوریتم رنک برین، جستجوی صوتی و همچنین انواع اسنیپت‌ها در گوگل و دیگر روش‌ه
Production and
Export of Iranian Potatoes
Bahrroyan Agricultural Co., with a long history of producing and selling
organic and organic agricultural products, including potatoes and garlic.
Baharrowan Co. is ready to cooperate and export to different countries around
the world and in the region by ordering buyers.
Iran produces more than 5 million tons of potatoes in the 13th place of the
world each year. Iran is the largest producer of potatoes in the Middle East,
with 350,000 tons of this product exported annually to various countries.

Trio For Two Flutes and Clarinet in D Major, Op.87
I.Allegro
II.Adagio cantabile
III.Menuetto : Allegro molto - Scherzo
IV. Finale : Presto
کیانا فاطمی فر، فلوت یک
نگار عزیزخانی، فلوت دو
امیر حسین صادق زاده، کلارینت

Beethoven wrote a great deal of music for various combinations of wind instruments during his teens and 20s. his Trio, Op. 87 comes from a different genre altogether: it was intended for the growing number of amateur performers in Vienna. Beethoven composed the Trio for the unlikely combination of two oboes and English horn in 1794.Because amateur performers would gather in unusual permutations of players, this Trio was quickly arranged for many other combinations of instruments: versions exist for
⭕️investing سایت
♦️ECB board member also suggested that the upcoming round of multi-year, low-cost loans to banks should not be as generous as the previous issue.
عضو هیات مدیره بانک مرکزی اروپا همچنین بیان کرد که در دوره چند ساله بعدی، وام های کم بهره به بانک ها نباید به سخاوتمندی دوره قبل باشد.
✅ یکی از اقدامات کلیدی بانک های مرکزی در تقابل با رکود جهانی، افزایش نرخ بهره می باشد.
Board member عضو هیات مدیره
european central bank(ECB)
بانک مرکزی اروپا
low-cost loan وام کم بهره
@financialdictionary
⭕️investing سایت
♦️ECB board member also suggested that the upcoming round of multi-year, low-cost loans to banks should not be as generous as the previous issue.
عضو هیات مدیره بانک مرکزی اروپا همچنین بیان کرد که در دوره چند ساله بعدی، وام های کم بهره به بانک ها نباید به سخاوتمندی دوره قبل باشد.
✅ یکی از اقدامات کلیدی بانک های مرکزی در تقابل با رکود جهانی، افزایش نرخ بهره می باشد.
Board member عضو هیات مدیره
european central bank(ECB)
بانک مرکزی اروپا
low-cost loan وام کم بهره
@financialdictionary
Hi I hope you are fine; Given that many of our compatriots die in traffic accidents every year, I do my best to prevent or minimize these accidents. One of the ideas that I think can work by reducing the number of crashes is the use of magnetic field force or magnet in the car shield, if we only use repulsive force for that purpose, as  Two cars approach each other, fend off each other. Which, of course, may have problems that can be solved by working on and testing it. This is just a basic idea.

سلامامیدوارم حالتون خوب باشه؛با توجه به اینکه هر ساله تعداد زیادی از هموطنانمان جان خودشون رو تو تصادفات از دست میدن دوس داشتم  کاری کنم ک ازین تصادفات جلوگیر

EARLY HISTORY OF ISLAM

Description
The course aims at covering basics of early Islamic History. After a short and general introduction to Islamic historiography, the students are first taken back to the era of Jahiliyya, i.e. pre-Islamic period. In surveying that period, they get familiar with the historical, social and political context in which Islam was born, and also with the mutual effects they (Islam and its context) had on one another. Then the course moves on to study the life of Muhammd, the prophet of Islam. His life is significant both in terms of the historical origin of Islam and also as the spiritual inspiration and authoritative source of Islamic teachings for the later generations of Muslims. Some controversial issues, like wars and slavery, are to be addressed eit
سلام به شما دوستان عزیز میخواهیم به هیجده زبان دنیا به شما سال نو را تبریک بگویم و امیدواریم شاد و در کنار خوانواده خود خوشحال
باشید .       

سال نو مبارک 
          عربی، سنة جدیدة سعیدة        
انگلیسی، Happy New Year  

ترکی ترکیه، Mutlu Yıllar 

فرانسوی، Bonne Année 

آلمانی، Einen Guten Rutsch Ins Neue Jahr  

ایتالیایی، Buon Anno  

اسپانیایی، Feliz Año Nuevo  

وسی، С Новым Годом  

In our previous article, how to import from China 8 tips, we tried to illustrate why importing from China matters.
However, in this article of DDPCH, we’ll let you know what are the most profitable products for importation.
The Revenue of Exports in PRC
According to OEC, the total income of the People’s Republic of China in the last year was about 2.41 trillion dollars.
This number indicated that PRC is becoming the world’s #1 most profitable economy and it’s wise to trade with it.
But what makes a money-making cargo? Read on to find out.
ادامه مطلب
how to use long tail keywords for ur blog.
hello everyone.  I hope u enjoy this article about long tail keywords 
seo is very important for digital marketing. and we love it because that is challenging.   conten marketing may attract shoppers searching on long-tail keyword phrases, which could generate additional sales.
The term “long tail” describes statistical distributions where there are many points, if you will, far from the peak or central part of a curve.
Many more folks, for example, search for the phrase “Running Shoes” than for “Nike Running Shoes.” Similarly, more people search for “Nike Running Shoes” than for “Nike Free RN Running Shoes for Men.” The more specific a search, the further down the long tail it is.
The more specific a search term, the furt
صادرات قارچ
The Golden mushroom center, mushroom marketing and mushroom cultivation training
 center, established by Hamid Talaeizadeh in year 1999. Hamid as an authorized self employed agent directing over 50 mushroom cultivation sub branches nationally
Hamid is expanding the business by exporting Golden Mushroom fresh and canned products such as Mushroom Instant noodles , Mushroom Spaghetti sauce, Mushroom noodle sauce, Mushroom Pasta sauceا, Pickled mushroom
Please place your orders via
goldenmush.com
Fax: +98 2166949530
Email: info@goldenmush.com

Address: Iran, Tehran
golden mushroom
Sattarkhan Street
Kosar 2nd, pelak1 _ vahed 2
Postal Code 1457678133
Phone +98 2166431118
Mobil +98 9121465164
Fax: +98 2166949530
Name:*
E-Mail:*
Subject:*
Comment:*
The well of Zamzam is a well located with in the Masjid al haram(holly place from Muslim) in Mecca.date of origin of the well is 1900 year B.C.when prophet Abraham put his wife and little child (Esmail) in Mecca (that is desert land) by command of God
Thus Zamzam well became a place for new miracels now we decide to exp;ain some of them
using from nano technology show us that Zamzam water isnt usual water .research results of nano technology that do by research center of Hado and doctor Yemoto said if you add one drop from Zamzam water to one thousand drop from usual water,those usual water finds Zamzam water properties. doctor Yemoto said that we cant change structure of Zamzam water in laboratory;doctor Yemoto is founder of theory of crystallization of water. although near four thousand
آمارهای طلاق نشان می‌دهد طلاق در سال اول زندگی بیشتر از زمان‌های دیگر اتفاق می‌افتد. به همین خاطر سال اول زندگی سالی است که شما بیشتر از هرزمانی باید برای حفظ زندگی خود تلاش کنید. درواقع اگر در سال اول زندگی مشترک سنگ بنای کانون خانواده خود را محکم کنید در سال‌های بعدی نیز رضایت و موفقیت بیشتری را تجربه خواهید کرد. در ادامه این مقاله به توضیحاتی در مورد طلاق در سال اول زندگی و علل آن پرداخته‌ایم که مطالعه آن می‌تواند برای شما و زندگی مش
♦️high inflation تورم بالا
♦️hyper inflationary 
بیش از حد تورمی(ابر تورم)
◀️ مبنای اندازه گیری بهای تمام شده  در کشور های با تورم بالا مبنای صحیحی نیست و از سیستم حسابداری تورمی(ias29) باید استفاده شود
◀️سازمان IPTF که با کمیسیون اوراق بهادار آمریکا همکاری نزدیکی دارد کشورهای با تورم بالا را در گزارش های دوره ای خود شناسایی و اعلام می کند.
✅معیار اصلی برای انتخاب این گونه کشورها، نرخ تورم انباشته سه ساله باید بالای 100 درصد باشد.
three-year cumulative inflation rate
نرخ تو
Community Education Initiatives
Through the following education initiatives, Misbahul Huda Trust are dedicated to increasing access to education, especially for Poor children, in the remote communities we serve. Our education initiatives increase student success in schools, decrease student dropout rates, and increase community literacy.
Misbahul Huda Trust Process: How We Do It.
Primary School Support
Work with community leaders to establish local education committees that hire local teachers and enroll all children in school.
Partner with communities to identify and secure ongoing financial support ensuring the continuation of educational successes long after Misbahul Huda Trust is gone.
Support consists of: teacher salaries and professional Development, student tuition assistance, schoo
Community Education
Initiatives
Through the following education
initiatives, Misbahul Huda Trust are dedicated to increasing access to
education, especially for Poor children, in the remote communities we serve.
Our education initiatives increase student success in schools, decrease student
dropout rates, and increase community literacy.
Misbahul Huda Trust Process: How We Do
It.

Primary School Support
Work with community leaders to
establish local education committees that hire local teachers and enroll all
children in school.
Partner with communities to identify
and secure ongoing financial support ensuring the continuation of educational successes
long after Misbahul Huda Trust is gone.
Support consists of: teacher salaries
and professional Development, student tuition assistance, scho

Violin Sonata No.9 in A Major , Op.47 (Kreutzer)
I.Adagio sostenuto , Presto
II.Andante con variazioni
III.Presto
اویتا آراکلیان، ویولن
سروش صادقی، پیانو

The “Kreutzer” Sonata is an extraordinary work. Performing it, the performer always struck by the sheer energy and control necessary for the bursts of emotional intensity, with running notes, melodic lines, and dialogue with the piano. These qualities, combined with the extremely challenging technical demands, become mental and physical stretch exercises for the performers. The first movement best exemplifies Beethoven’s own description on the manuscript: “Sonata for piano and violin obbligato, written in a very concertante style, brilliant (this crossed out by Beethoven in the
Encyclopedia of Quran
The Encyclopaedia of the Qurʾān (abbreviated EQ) is an encyclopedia dedicated to the Qur'an published with Brill.
It was published in five volumes, edited by Jane Dammen McAuliffe et al. during 2001-2006 (ISBN 90-04-14743-8):
    Vol. I: A-D (publication year 2001)
    Vol. II: E-I (2002)
    Vol. III: J-O (2003)
    Vol. IV: P-Sh (2004)
    Vol. V: Si-Z (2006)
    Index Vol. (2006)

Brill Online Search
The Silk Road
My husband and I (2 US citizens) toured IRAN for 21 days with Uppersia for our honeymoon. LP recommended Uppersia, and it did not disappoint! We were met at the Tehran airport by our tour guide Seyed ali Mohammad Hosseini. One other tourist joined our tour, James from Britain. Ali was the best tour guide ever. He was knowledgeable and professional yet quickly became our friend and made our small group feel like friends or family vacationing together. He took care of every detail. Our bags missed the connection from Amsterdam to Istanbul and again on our return home, and he made the calls and tracked them down. The Uppersia tour was wonderful, hitting the most fascinating cities and sites. We visited Tabriz, Kandovan, Zanjan, Esfahan, Shiraz, Persepolis, Kerman, Yazd, Zein-o-d
The Silk Road
My husband and I (2 US citizens) toured IRAN for 21 days with Uppersia for our honeymoon. LP recommended Uppersia, and it did not disappoint! We were met at the Tehran airport by our tour guide Seyed ali Mohammad Hosseini. One other tourist joined our tour, James from Britain. Ali was the best tour guide ever. He was knowledgeable and professional yet quickly became our friend and made our small group feel like friends or family vacationing together. He took care of every detail. Our bags missed the connection from Amsterdam to Istanbul and again on our return home, and he made the calls and tracked them down. The Uppersia tour was wonderful, hitting the most fascinating cities and sites. We visited Tabriz, Kandovan, Zanjan, Esfahan, Shiraz, Persepolis, Kerman, Yazd, Zein-o-d
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
کتاب مردم شماری هندوستان که فهرست اقوام بلوچستان در آن ذکر شده،سال چاپ کتاب۱۹۴۱ میباشد.
شایان ذکر هست این دو ورق کتاب در کتابخانه سلطنتی حاکم خاران یافت شده حدود ۳سال قبل یا بیشتر.
تیره های اصلی بادینی در قسمت پایین صفحه.‌
پ ن: شاخه های فرعی عنوان نشده. در این برگ کتاب فقط تیره های اصلی ذکر شده و از تیره های: انگل زی.داری زی یا دایی زی.بهارزهی.شیخ حسینی.بلغانی.حمیدزهی.محبت زهی.باران زهی.بولان زهی و... بعنوان سردارخیل یاد
Overseas trips hit 1.5 billion in 2019, up four per cent from 2018, according to the latest statistics from the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO).
France remained the most-visited country with more than 90 million visitors, followed by Spain’s 83.8 million.
But the most interesting stats related to the countries that saw the highest jump in visitor numbers year-on-year.
Top of the pack was Myanmar, which saw a 40.2 per cent per cent increase in visitors, followed by Puerto Rico (31.2 per cent) and Iran (27.9 per cent), although this last is likely to suffer a drop in 2020 given the current political climate.
Other trends saw central Asia increase in popularity, with Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan all in the top 20 fastest growing destinations.
Winter sun destin
Whether you are looking for commercial painting services for a small retail shop or an entire office building, Beverly Painting will complete your project safely, on time and on budget, with minimum disruption to your business.
We provide Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) that will be site specific for each commercial painting project and toolbox talks prior to the commencement of each work shift.
Our estimators will provide a specified commercial painting schedule to assist with planning and budgeting for your project including an accurate price, methodology and work breakdown structure (WBS).
Our commercial painters and supervisors will follow our Quality Management System (QMS) including our Workplace Health and Safety Handbook to ensure safe and high quality painting services.
Our com

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها